Rewards Terms and Conditions
The following terms set out the conditions under which Plusnet plc, whose registered office address is The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield S1 4SA ('we'), will provide any rewards to you as part of the offer terms and conditions you signed up to when you agreed to take the Plusnet service(s) (the 'Service').
Cashback, Gift Cards and Plusnet Reward Card
- Eligibility is limited to any Plusnet customer who signed up to a Service that included an offer with a Plusnet Reward as part of the offer terms and conditions.
- Once your Service is activated, you will receive an email. You must follow the instructions in this email to receive your reward.
- Your claim must be submitted within two months of receiving the email described at paragraph 2, otherwise it is forfeited.
- Cashback will be provided to you via a cheque. The cheque will only be posted to the address to which we provide the Service, and will only be made out in the name of the account holder who signed up to the Service. The cheque must be cashed within 6 months of the cheque date. If the cheque expires, we will not reissue another cheque.
- Gift Cards will be provided to you via email in the form of an e-code.
- Plusnet Reward Cards will only be posted to the address to which we provide the Service, and will only be made out in the name of the account holder who signed up to the Service. The card must be activated within 3 months and must be spent within 12 months. If the card expires, we will not reissue another card.
- As well as these Terms and Conditions, provision of any rewards to you is subject to your acceptance of the Plusnet Terms and Conditions located here.
Plusnet Reward Card User Terms and Conditions
Click here for the full Card User terms.